Sunday, November 2, 2014

Howl-o-ween

I just got back from a trip to Richmond this weekend. My friend Megan was visiting some family and I decided to tag along to see my brother and see what night life is like in Richmond. We went out to some clubs/bars for Halloween and learned an important lesson: We are no longer as young as we once were. After being out till 2AM and drinking awful rail vodka, we woke up the next morning with a nasty hangover. What happened to the days when we could party all night and do it all over the next day? Those days are over but to be honest, I'm glad. 

This is what the rest of the weekend consisted of. It was perfect <3

But enough about me! One of my favorite things about Halloween is seeing everyone in their costumes and of course, seeing pets dressed up in costumes! I know some people are against dressing up their dogs, but seriously..... it's adorable.  

Rolo had a few costumes this year.....

Rolo the Reptile 


Rolo the football "Rufferee" 


For my office's annual Client Appreciation Day we always do around Halloween, my manager and I decided to dress up as Mario and Luigi. So naturally, Rolo needed to be included in this theme as well. 

King Koopa



How amazing is his costume?? My very talented coworker made this for him and it's the best thing I've ever seen! 

Time to start thinking about costume ideas for next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment