Friday, October 10, 2014

Pups in the Park

Earlier this May, Rolo and I went to our first Pups in the Park at Nationals Stadium. Anyone who knows me knows I love my DC sports teams and I love my dog so when I heard there was a day that I could bring my dog to the game, I was all in. My boyfriend, my dad and I got our tickets and brought our dogs out to the ballpark.

My dad's dog, Eponine. Isn't she cute in her Nats jersey?! 
My boyfriend, Steve and his chocolate lab, Berkeley 

Tickets were $25 for each person. Tickets for the dogs were $10 and those proceeds went to The Washington Humane Society. We signed a waiver to enter the park with our dogs and brought proof of current vaccinations. There was a designated area of the stadium where there were water bowls, turf for the pups to use the bathroom and pet sitters to hold on to your dog while you grab a hotdog or a beer! 

The boys enjoying the game


Berkeley and Rolo taking a break from all the excitement. 
Take me out to the ballgame! 

When they announced they would be adding on another Pups in the Park for September, we immediately bought tickets. The game was scheduled for a Wednesday evening. It rained. The game was cancelled :( 


Berkeley, Eponine, and Rolo heading home after the  game was rained out. Can you tell how sad Rolo is?

See you next season Washington Nationals! Congrats on a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment